Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mountain Trecking

Yes, I know mid March is a bit early, but the weather was just soo good and, seeing I didn't have anything better to do for my holydays, I went on a three day tour in the Bavarian Alps, close to Berchtesgaden. I really had a good time there, and as there weren't many tourists -- too little snow to do serious wintersports, too much for the unexperienced hiker -- it was really peaceful and relaxing. I made some photos that are worth taking a look at, here's the link to the Picasa galleries:

Alpine Trecking - Day1 - Wimbachklamm



Alpine Trecking - Day2 - Hirchbichl



Alpine Trecking - Day3 - Kueroint-Alm and Gruenstein

If I find the time, I'll write a bit more about the tour itself. In any case, if you happen to be in the area in spring and have sunny weather, each of those three tours can be easily made in a day and has its own beauty.

No comments: